• You are responsible for all activities occurring under your account and shall abide by all applicable local, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the Service, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data. You shall: (i) notify growjob.in immediately of any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security; (ii) report to growjob.in immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying the Software or any part of the Service that is known or suspected by you or your employees; and (iii) not impersonate another growjob.in user or provide false identity information to gain access to or use the Service. Account information and data
• growjob.in does not own any data, information or material that you submit to the Service in the course of using the Service ("Customer Data"). You, not growjob.in, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all Customer Data, and growjob.in shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any Customer Data.
• As a part of the Service, growjob.in will do regular backups of your data and guarantee that we put maximum efforts for your website to be up and functioning 100% of the time per month, including network uptime, server uptime, web server and service uptime. In the event this Agreement is terminated (other than by reason of your breach), growjob.in will make available to you a file of the Customer Data within 30 days of termination if you so request at the time of termination.
• growjob.in reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have used the Services for any illegal or unauthorized activity.
Intellectual property ownership
• growjob.in alone shall own all right, title and interest, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the growjob.in technology, the Software and the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Service.
• The Service may include certain communications from growjob.in, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters. You understand that these communications shall be considered part of using the Service. As part of our policy to provide you total privacy, we also provide you the option of opting out from receiving news from us. However, you will not be able to opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
• All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties in your country.
• All clients are required to provide growjob.in with accurate and complete billing information, including legal name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and, if applicable, automatic payment information. All customers are responsible for reporting to growjob.in any changes in such billing information within twenty-five (25) days of such change.
• Provides fully functional template- or custom-based websites, website development and hosting services. The Service also includes a web based content management system ("Software") which is copyrighted by growjob.in, altogether with all associated components to the Software (add-ons, updates, custom modification, that are ordered by Client ("You") under your subscription or order form).
• You may use the Service for your personal and business use or for internal business purpose in the organization that you represent, but only on a web server hosted and controlled by growjob.in. You may connect to the Service using any Internet browser.
• You are responsible for obtaining access to the Internet and the equipments necessary to use the Service. You can create and edit content with your user account and if you choose to do so, you can publish and share such content.
• As part of the Service, growjob.in may provide you with domain name search and registration services, custom designing services, custom development work, website maintenance and hosting, and other ordered by you under your subscription or order.
Privacy Commitment Overview
growjob.in is committed to protecting the privacy of our users, and strives to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to this web site. The following statement explains growjob.in commitment to managing your personal information and sets out how and when personal information is collected, used, shared, and secured as well as your choices regarding use, access, and correction of your personal information. This Privacy Commitment only applies to data gathered on the growjob.in web site (the "Web Site" or "Site"), and does not apply to any other information or web site.
You may revoke your consent to this policy. To revoke your consent, please contact us at (email@example.com). If you revoke your consent, your account and profile information will be removed from our website.
Scope of this Policy
This policy applies to www. growjob.in. (the "Site" or "Web Site"), which is operated and owned by growjob.in
Information We collect and Retain
We collect information about you when you use our sites and applications. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our website, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes:
• Your contact information like name, email address, postal address, and phone number your resume including job experience the information use to apply to jobs on OUR Website.
Information imported by you from third party applications; Information you provide to us when you contact growjob.in Your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to provide it. Some employers are required by law to collect this information on a voluntary basis; Information about your business, such as company name, size, and business type.
• You can correct or remove this information by accessing your account settings. We also collect information from you in the following ways: Single Sign-on: If you choose to sign in to Monster with Facebook or similar services, we import the requested information from your account and we make it part of your profile.